Infographics are an excellent way to visually represent some important information and statistic data. Graphic elements enable the clear overview of all the aspects presented in the infographic.
In this article, we are going to include best SEO infographics that can help you when it comes to search engine optimization.
1. An Easy Guide to SEO
We will start with the first infographic which deals with some general terms about SEO. In this SEO infographic you can find why SEO matters and why ranking matters. You will learn about SEO and how SEO works. You will also learn about crawlers, what they do, as well as about meta elements. In the conclusion you can read how this knowledge about SEO can be applied on your website.
2. The History of Search
In the second SEO infographic you will learn about the history of search and how it all started. Wonderfully presented timeline in this infograpic starts from the birth of the Internet in 1991 and ends with Google Plus and Google Panda Update in 2011. Some of the most important moments in the history of SEO are presented throughout the timeline, such as first web crawler in 1993, appearance of the term SEO in 1997, the launch of Google and its page rank in 1998, growing popularity of blogging in 2003, etc.
3. Latest SEO Methods
This infographic deals with the latest methods to achieve higher ranking and protect your website against over-optimization. There are eleven methods explained: guest blogging, fixing broken links, chasing competitors, getting interviewed, getting social, content links, usage of web 2.0 pages, usage of wiki links, publishing an e-book, new links and press releases and usage of trackbacks.
4. Map to Search Engine Marketing Success
Search engine optimization is a part of marketing strategy aimed at increasing sales. This SEO infographic shows eight ways to improve your search engine marketing. It deals with quick form, landing pages, reporting, content optimization, keywords, social media, call to action and testing.
5. SEO FAQs
The following SEO infographic presents the most important aspects of search engine optimization and it is a guide for your work on improving website’s positioning. The aspect include keyword research, site structure, page optimization, link building, SEO tactics, social media, SEO vs. PPC search results.
6. Increase Traffic to Your Website
In the end, here is an SEO infographic that presents SEO strategies that can help you increase traffic and improve your ranking position in the search engines. Some of the strategies include the usage of social button, Google WebMaster, on-page and off-page strategies and paid options you can use for advertising your website.
7. Top 8 SEO Trends to Watch Out This 2015
Since SEO is a fast-changing sector, you have to be aware that changes do happen all the time, and new trends are becoming accepted, which is why you need to keep up with everything. Therefore, here is an infographic to illustrate top 8 SEO trends for the year 2015.
These trends include:
- Content continues to rule them all – This trend is rightfully at the top of this list, as it is inseparable part on search engine positioning.
- Social signals will become even more important for SEO – You need to pay even more attention to the social aspect of your online presence and focus on being present on social media.
- The rise of security as a ranking factor – Security is one of ranking factors now, as confirmed by Google.
- Mobile friendly SEO – Mobile experience is very important part of modern SEO, which is why you have to pay attention to this trend and adapt your website accordingly.
- Increased focus on conversational keyword phrases – Since 2013, you have to be aware of the semantic search as quite useful tool to help you with optimizing your website and reaching searches that are most likely to lead to conversions.
- Brand mentions takes center stage in link building – Link building has evolved and still is significant in the process of position a website. Brand mentions are becoming increasingly relevant part of link building strategy.
- Visual based SEO – Visual elements are a must in modern SEO.
- Bye keyword rankings… Hello ROI… – Ranking includes so much more than keywords.
As you can see from this infographic, SEO professionals have to change focus of their SEO strategy in order to keep up with the trends and maximize the efficiency of their online work.
8.Dos and Don’ts of Local SEO
After the introduction of latest algorithm updates, local aspect is very important in the process of positioning. Development of location based services and the importance of local in search result have made this aspect of online market very important in order for search engines to provide the best user experience, by presenting relevant results.
As said, content is a dominant aspect of current SEO and one of the factors influencing ranking, which is why it is necessary to focus on best practices that will help you increase the performance of your content nowadays. Here are some of the recommendations featured in the infographic below.
– 350+ words – Longer content is said to have more value when it comes to ranking and indexing content.
– Easy skimming – This recommendation mainly refers to updating the layout of your content in order to allow online visitors to quickly go through the text and find information they need. You can improve the layout by using small paragraphs, highlighting the most important parts and adding visual features, such tables, images, charts, etc.
– Title and meta description – These are still necessary in the process of content optimization. Make sure to include keyword in the title and meta description. Optimal length of the title is between 50 and 67 characters, while meta description should range between 150 and 160 characters.
– Inter linking – If possible, you should always link to other internal pages. This provides additional information for the users, and it helps search engines with indexing new pages.
10. SEO Ranking Factors
There is always a dilemma regarding how many factors influence search engine algorithm, and the answer is that there is a lot. We cannot define an exact number, nor can we completely identify all of them, as even Google will not publish information about all factors, in order to avoid manipulations. However, through continuous online work, researches and studies, SEO professionals have compiled a list of potential factors that could be responsible for ranking. The following infographic presents all these factors divided into the following categories:
– Domain factors
– Page-level factors
– Site-level factors
– Backlink factors
– User interaction
– Algorithm rules
– On-site webspam
– Brand signals
– Social signals
– Off-page webspam
11. 5 Simple SEO Techniques That Will Multiply Your Visits (And Sales)
It is common knowledge that the world of SEO is constantly changing. We also know that we need to take advantage of this type of online promotion, as it is crucial for establishing online presence and reaching online consumers. Hence the importance of website optimization.
Having understood the importance of SEO, you have to explore different techniques that will help you achieve your goal of increasing ranking of your website in the search engine results.
The following infographic presents five techniques that will not only help you increase the number of visits through organic reach, but it will also enable you to increase sales by maximizing click-through rate.
- Stop using lousy cheap hosting
Website speed is one of the important ranking factors, which affects website performance, so you should have this in mind when choosing hosting solution, as well as when optimizing images.
- Optimize your meta data for higher CTR
Create engaging content and optimize the meta data or web pages, so that you encourage people to click on your links in organic and sponsored results.
- Use Google suggest to identify long-tail keywords
This technique is going to help with content optimization and increasing click-through rate, as long-tail keywords are known to generate more traffic and are more likely to lead to conversions.
- Use internal linking to increase your ranking
Internal linking allows you to distribute links through your website, using relevant anchor text. Besides improving the process of indexing for search engines, this technique also allow users to explore your website through internal links.
- Increase social shares and reach other people’s audience
Despite the fact that there is no official confirmation that social signals do count as ranking factor, most SEO professionals believe that social networks are great addition to the practices that boost website performance, through generating visits and increasing engagement.