DoSplash is a blogging community enabling bloggers from various niches to submit their content.
DoSplash is a website for sharing content in the form of articles, infographics, etc. This is a great opportunity to promote a website or a blog with the community of individuals who are looking for ways to promote their own content and to discover new content.
The account are created manually, so you will not be able to immediately use your account after the registration. After the account becomes active, users are able to submit content to be shared on the website. Other users can vote and share the content, which ultimately increases traffic and provides backlinks.
* You may register as an individual or as a company.
* Following type of content is not allowed:
– Porn or other abusive content.
– Content that focuses only on advertising a product/service or a website.
– Content that merely sells stuff.
– An exclusive sales page or an affiliate page.
– Content directly or indirectly related to illegal goods, stuff, software, pirated stuff, instructions or how to’s on making bombs or other destruction weapons, drugs etc.
– Content that includes or supports profanity, racism, sexual exploitation/blackmail, bullying (cyber or otherwise), hatred, violence, and otherwise objectionable content.
* If you are under 18, then you may not use this website and its service unless you are accompanied by your parent or a guardian.
* Please note that your account are created manually. If your site is a coupon site, deals site, company site (that posts only company/product updates), link exchange site, review site (that has only review posts), content farms or a content syndication site, your account will not be created.
Quality Content: Is your story relevant to the site?
Link Directly to the Source: Save people time by linking directly to the original news story.
Search First: Avoid duplicate submissions by searching to make sure someone else has not submitted the story already.
Be Descriptive: You are the story editor, so explain what it is and why it is cool.
You have to create an account before you are able to submit content to DoSplash. Use the button “Register” at the top of the home page.
When registering, have in mind the following notification from DoSplash:
“Please note that your account are created manually. So, please allow up to 24 hours for account creation on weekdays and up to 48 hours on weekends and holidays.”
You will need to fill in the following form. Even though only some fields are marked as mandatory, it is not possible to submit the form without filling in all of the fields in the form.
You will be able to add content only after you spend some time being active on the site (at least 5 votes).
Use “Submit” button to add content.
Enter the URL of the article you want to submit.
– Choose a category
– Add description