Inbound is a community for inbound marketers. It is suitable for sharing and discovering new content related to marketing and business, building a professional profile, and seeking job opportunities in this industry.
Inbound is a community for inbound marketers, founded in 2013 by HubSpot Labs. The goal of the community is to provide users with a trust-worthy online platform where users can share content related to inbound marketing.
The main idea is to share content that is reliable and helpful, related to any of the topics including SEO, social media, content marketing, etc. The users are encouraged to share quality content, as well as to participate in discussion and vote for the most helpful articles. Such activity and contribution results in earning karma and credits.
Anyone with a Twitter account can create an account on Inbound.org.
Community Guidelines on Inbound.org are based on the Five Simple Rules:
- Be Cool – Anger, insults, derogatory language and all other forms of non-coolness are unwelcome. We’ll remove malicious messages and the people behind them.
- Submit Only The Best Stuff – Our role as a community is to push as much AWESOME content onto the homepage as we can. If “spam” content does find it’s way onto the site, flag it and we’ll take care of it.
- Don’t (Just) Submit Your Own Stuff – If you are going to self-submit please abide by these two simple rules:
Only do it some of the time. 1 in 10 submissions is fair ratio. Please don’t go much more than that, or we’ll have to remove your submissions.
Leave a comment inviting people to discuss it and debate, explaining it’s a self-submission. That’s where Inbound.org could be really great – get a discussion going (you might even stay on the homepage longer!)
- Don’t Submit Self-Promotional Content – Self-promotional content falls strictly in the category of “spam”.
- Two Strikes, You’re Out – The first flag’s free (though not particularly appreciated) followed by your account being banned on a second offense.
Use “Register” button at the top right corner of the home page to create an account on Inbound.
Add content on Inbound.org using the blue “+Add” button.
Choose the type of content, for example, “Article”. Submitting links is easy, you just have to paste the URL and the title will automatically be generated. You can edit the title if you want. You can also add tags to your submission. This makes it easier for people to find it.
Inbound Community Guidelines: http://inbound.org/guidelines