Reddit is a social networking website for sharing news and content related to all sorts of topics. Registered users can submit text posts or links, and they can also vote for the submissions. The content on Reddit is organized into different topics or categories, which are called “subreddits”.
Reddit is a combination of social network and news website where registered users can submit content in the form of links or text posts. Users can vote up and down for the submitted content, based on which the content is organized on the page. The content is divided into over 50 categories or topics, called subreddits.
Founded in 2005, website has grew in popularity over the years. The major group on reddit are male users, between 25 and 35 years old (approximately 60%).
Reddit has a large community which allows users to increase traffic on a website or blog, after sharing the link on Reddit. Due to the active community, links can easily spread and reach a lot of people, which essentially drives traffic, and this is called “Reddit Effect”.
* Reddit is designed and supported for personal use only. You may not use reddit to break the law, violate an individual’s privacy, or infringe any person or entity’s intellectual property or any other proprietary rights.
* Reddit is not intended to be a marketplace for any goods or services. For this reason, any transactions you undertake are your responsibility alone, so be careful.
* Individuals under the age of 13 may not create an account with us.
Rules of Reddit:
– Don’t spam.
– Don’t ask for votes or engage in vote manipulation.
– Don’t post personal information.
– No child pornography or sexually suggestive content featuring minors.
– Don’t break the site or do anything that interferes with normal use of the site.
Create an account on Reddit by providing a username and a password. Email is optional, but you should think about providing an email in order to be able to reset your password, in case you forget it.
There are two possibilities to add content to Reddit: