Triberr is a platform for bloggers allowing them to easily share their own content, as well as to discover new content related to a particular topic.
Triberr is a platform that allows sharing of content through the blog’s RSS feed, as well as through direct sharing of links within tribes.
Triberr users join tribes, groups of people who are interested in the same topic. Members of the tribes can post links, while followers can only follow the tribe’s activity and leave comments. The creator of the group assigns the roles within a tribe.
This service is particularly useful for bloggers, as it combines the opportunity for sharing content and interacting with others. Integration of Twitter account allows even easier sharing on this social network, which can also help with increasing the number of Twitter followers.
* One person is not permitted to create multiple Triberr accounts.
* To be a good tribesmen, your RSS feed and Twitter account must be the RSS feed and the Twitter account that got you admited into the tribe in the first place. Changing your RSS or Twitter after the fact must be approved by the chief.
* Do not associate someone else’s RSS feed with your Triberr account.
* Your RSS feed must associated with a traditional blog RSS feed, and not a Twitter timeline, YouTube feed or any other non-blog xml feed.
* Your blog must be the source of original content, not scraped content that links or redirects to other sites.
Examples of Prohibited Content
– A blog post that could fit into a tweet
– A short copy/paste excerpt that links to the original post
– A blog post promoting a suspect product, service, or cause.
– A blog post promoting hate speech
* By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant a worldwide, non- exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
Register to Triberr using “Register” button at the top right corner of the home page.
After you join Triberr, you will be able to add content within a tribe. Tribes are groups on Triberr where people share articles related to the same topic. You can either join an existing tribe, or you can create your own tribe.
Besides posting your content, you can add comment to the posts published by other members of the tribe. If you use option “Share”, the article will be shared on your social networking accounts connected to you Triberr account.
If you have added you blog to your Triberr account, the new articles with automatically be published in your feed, or in the tribes you have selected, since Triberr will get information from the feed.